VA and VG model valves provide reliable control of fluid power. VG models are cast from compacted graphite, a high strength cast iron alloy and offer pressure up to 3500psi. VA models are cast from gray iron and are rated at 2500 psi.
- Built-In, full-flow relief valves
- Parallel and series circuits in one bank
- Manual, hydraulic, electric or pneumatic operation
- Sectional construction for maximum flexibility
- Spool changeover capability for right or left hand valve assemblies
- Low spool effort – improved metering