The P70 directional control valve is of modular construction. It is design for many different applications and used extensively in machines such as lorry cranes, small wheeled loaders and concrete placing cranes.
We offer two types of directional valves for the mobile industry: open-center valves (CFO) and closed-center valves (CFC). The two types result in completely different control characteristics.
CFO valves are intended for applications in which simple, uncomplicated components are required and where the demands for simultaneous-operation characteristics are moderate. CFC valves are intended for applications in which the demands on control characteristics are great, while at the same time a system with a fixed pump is required.
Valves can be obtained with a large number of optional components and mountings such as:
- Lower lever forces: give comfortable operation when the valve is controlled directly.
- Mid-inlet sections: enable compact system design, even in systems with several pressure levels.
- Very wide range of application adapted spools: designed to optimize control characteristics.
- Our proportional remote-controlled valves have pressure compensated spools: which further improves control and simultaneous-operating characteristics.
- Low pressure drops: keep down energy losses and reduce the generation of heat.
- Machined land edges in the valve housing: guarantee good control characteristics.