The F130 directional control valve is of modular construction. Designed for many different applications, it is used in cranes and other types of construction machine, forestry machines, refuse trucks, drill rigs etc.
- Low lever forces: give comfortable operation when the valve is controlled directly.
- Mid-inlet sections: enable compact system design, even in systems with several pressure levels.
- Very wide range of application adapted spools: designed to optimize control characteristics.
- Our proportional remote-controlled valves have pressure compensated spools: which further improves control and simultaneous-operating characteristics.
- Low pressure drops: keep down energy losses and reduce the generation of heat.
- Machined land edges in the valve housing: guarantee good control characteristics.